Your privacy is important to Normandy Gite Holidays. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Normandy Gite Holidays collects, and the ways in which Normandy Gite Holidays uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Normandy Gite Holidays may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website ;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- information to respond to an enquiry about staying at Normandy Gite Holidays;
- information required to make an accommodation booking (including, but not be limited to, your postal address, phone number(s) and the names of other people in your group.
- information required to complete a Fiche d’Identité during your stay at Normandy Gite Holidays. This is required by French law. This applies to adults who are 15 or over and not resident in France. For those under 15, details should be added to an adult’s form. Additional data includes your date and place of birth, nationality and passport number. Please see ‘Using personal information’ for further information.
- information relating to banking details (for the return of a security/damages deposit); and
- any other information that you send to Normandy Gite Holidays.
Using personal information
Normandy Gite Holidays may use your personal information to:
- publish information about you on the website (for testimonial/review purposes);
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices; and
- collect payments from you
Where Normandy Gite Holidays discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Normandy Gite Holidays may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. For guests who are not French residents, a Fiche d’Identité is required for each guest. These paper forms will be held for six months and information will only be given to the Gendarmes (police) if requested.
Securing your data
Normandy Gite Holidays will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Normandy Gite Holidays will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Normandy Gite Holidays is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Normandy Gite Holidays
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Normandy Gite Holidays, 3 La Goubinière, 50450 Lengronne, France.
- Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
- content marketing
- Refusing cookiesMost browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.CreditThis document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.